Canon Explorer of Light and award-winning photographer Rick Sammon loves his day job. A tireless, prolific and inspirational image-maker, Rick, called by some “The Godfather of Photography,” is one of the most active photographers on the planet – dividing his time between creating images, leading photo workshops, and making personal appearances. Rick’s enthusiasm for digital imaging is contagious. He is a man on a mission – a mission to make digital photography fun, creative, exciting and rewarding for others.
- December 2-7, 2019 – Sold Out
If you love wildlife and nature photography, the rain forest and sea – and processing your images, Rick Sammon’s December 2019 Costa Rica photo workshop is for you.
Check out the Picturing Success Podcast with Byrce Johnson featuring Rick Sammon.
Limit: 10 participants for personal instructions by Rick.
• Close up day and night shoots of rain forest animals: poison dart frogs, red-eye tree frogs and butterflies. Local experts will find these animals in
• Telephoto shots of birds, monkeys, sloths, vipers, reptiles, flowers, plants and amphibians.
• Daily processing sessions, group slide show.
Fishing, boating, swimming and relaxing.
• Double Occupancy- $4,152 (Includes; All food and non-alcoholic drinks, San Jose Travel Pack* and below tour list)
• Single Occupancy- $4,717 (Includes; All food and non-alcoholic drinks, San Jose Travel Pack* and below tour list)
• Tag Along- $2,200 (Includes; All food and non-alcoholic drinks, San Jose Travel Pack, and client must stay in room of guest paying single Occupancy Rate. No tours included, so family member not participating in photo workshop may “tag along” and participate in separate tour choices once on site)
*San Jose travel pack includes pick up from SJO airport, shuttle to Cariari Double-Tree hotel, overnight stay, pick up back to airport in morning, flight down to Puerto Jimenez, flight back from Purerto Jimenez to SJO.