Crocodile Bay Resort, Costa Rica Policies
Crocodile Bay Resort Payment Policy
Deposits, cancellations & refunds: A deposit of $1,000 per person is required within 10 days of the reservation request. The balance is due 90 days prior to scheduled arrival at Crocodile Bay Resort. A refund of the deposit less a handling fee of $150 per person will be returned if written notice of cancellation is received by Crocodile Bay Resort at least 90 days prior to scheduled arrival. There will be no refund of any monies for “no shows” or cancellations received less than 90 days prior to arrival. Travel insurance is strongly recommended; call your Travel Agent. A current passport valid for at least 6 months after entry is required.
Other Useful Policies & Information
A transfer fee of $415 per person is not included in these rates and can be added to your package.
This fee includes: Inbound night lodging at the Cariari Doubletree by Hilton or Sleep-inn Hotel in San Jose, (double occupancy) ground transfers between airports and hotels, & scheduled round trip domestic air transportation between San Jose and the resort.
Fishing packages include:
Fishing boat with fuel, fishing gear, guide, fishing licenses, lodging, all meals and soft drinks, and a cooler filled with beer on the boat.
Eco / Adventure / Spa Packages Include:
Lodging and all meals including wine with dinner and select soft drinks. Tours, spa treatments and alcoholic beverages are purchased separately at the resort.
Not Included: Transfer Fees, domestic overweight seat and baggage, International airfare, meals in San Jose, ecotours at the resort, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, International phone calls from rooms, airport departure tax, change fees, and gratuities.
EcoTour Policies (see tour menu)
Half-day morning tours depart from reception at 7:00am and return to the lodge for lunch at 12 noon. Not all tours are available every day – Please check with the Eco Department for Availability
Half-day Afternoon Tours depart from reception at 1:00pm and return to the lodge by 4:30pm. Full day tours depart from reception at 7:00am and return by 4:00pm.
Additional Tour Information:
- A representative of our eco-tour department is in the office in the mornings and evenings. We welcome your questions and try to accommodate requests, always with safety in mind.
- Most eco-tours can be customized to accommodate all levels of physical ability and endurance.
- Cancellation Policy: A 50% cancellation charge will apply to any activity which a guest cancels less than 12 hours before it is scheduled to begin.
- Your first day eco / spa activity at the resort must be scheduled one week prior to arrival. Failure to schedule your first day activity may result in your choice not being available.
- All prices are per person. A two person minimum applies to most tours which may be met by combining guests from separate travel parties if available.